Millions of American's will SURVIVE a Heart Attack Stroke or Cancer and CAN'T EARN INCOME!
Every 30 seconds = A new case of cancer is diagnosed3
Every 36 seconds = 1 heart attack1
Every 40 seconds = 1 stroke2
- The cost of severe heart attack - including direct and indirect costs - is about $1 million.4
- 60% of all bankruptcies are due to medical issues. Of those that filed for bankruptcy, nearly 80% had health insurance.5
- One in four people with cancer delayed or turned down recommended care because of cost.6
1. Shaw LJ, Merz CNB, Pepine CJ, et al. The Economic Burden of Angina in Women With Suspected Ischemic Heart Disease: Results From the National Institutes of Health National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute-Sponsored Women s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation. Circulation. August 29, 2006 2006;114(9):894-904.
2. More People are Surviving Critical Illnesses & United States Critical Illness Insurance Resource Center, 2012. http://criticalillnesspolicies.com/insurance-coverage/critical-illness-statistics/ (13 April 2012).
3. National Survey of Households Affected by Cancer The USA Today/Kaiser Family Foundation/Harvard School of Public Health, November 2006. http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/7591.pdf (13 April 2012).
4. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Cronic Diseases and Helath Promotion: http://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/overview/index.htm
5. Financial Planning and the New Insurance California 2012 Continuning Education Course.
* Subject to state availability. Minimum and maximum amounts that may be accelerated may vary. Some portion of the payments may be taxable, and policy owners are advised to consult with their tax advisors when making a request for an Accelerated Death Benefit.
* Benefits provided through the Living Benefits, including the critical, chronic and terminal illness accelerated death benefits, are subject to certain limitations and exclusions. Amounts payable under the benefits vary based in part on the nature and severity of the Insured’s health condition and the Insured’s remaining life expectancy at the time of the acceleration as determined by the Company. Refer to the policy or riders for complete details.
* Impact of Stroke American Stroke Association. 18 April 2012. http:// www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/Impact-of- Stroke_UCM_310728_Article.jsp (24 April 2012).
* http: //www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/data_statistics/fact_sheets/docs/fs_heart_ disease.pdf
* http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505146_162-39940799/how-much- would-a-heart-attack-cost-you/
* http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/05/15/critical- illness-insurance-do-need-it/print
* For example, a Harvard Research Study published in The American Journal of Medicine concluded that illness and medical bills contributed to a large and increasing share of US personal bankruptcies.
* Accelerated Death Benefits vary by state.
* Policy form and number may vary, and this policy may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance eligibility and premiums are subject to underwriting. In most states, in the event of suicide during the first two policy years, death benefits are limited only to the return of premiums paid.
1″About Heart Attacks” American Heart Association. 12 June 2011. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HeartAttack/AboutHeartAttacks/
About-Heart-Attacks_UCM_002038_Article.jsp (24 April 2012).
3″Cancer Facts & the War on Cancer” National Cancer Institute. 2012. http://training.seer.cancer.gov/disease/war/ (24 April 2012).
*The main purpose of life insurance is to provide a death benefit.
**Policy loans and withdrawals are tax-free to the extent that they do not exceed the basis (generally, premiums paid less withdrawals) and that the policy does not lapse, is not surrendered and is not and does not become a modified endowment contract (MEC).
Loans & withdrawals will reduce the the policy value and death benefit. Loans are subject to interest charges. If a policy lapses while a loan is outstanding adverse tax consequences may result.
Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the insurer. Note that even though the interest credited to an Index Account Option may be affected by stock indexes, index universal life insurance policies are not an investment in the stock market or the indexes and do not participate directly in any stock or investment.
Please consult with and rely on your tax advisor regarding your particular situation.
“Tax and/or legal advice not offered by Virtual Financial Group or its affiliated companies. Please consult with your personal tax professional or legal advisor for further guidance on tax or legal matters. Many people have experienced different levels of success with Virtual Financial Group. However, individual member experiences may vary. This is not intended to, nor does it, represent that any current member’s individual results are representative of what all participants achieve when following the Virtual Financial Group system. Virtual Financial Group is a financial services marketing company that is associated with World Financial Group, Inc. (WFG) a Transamerica company. WFG is a financial services marketing company whose affiliates offer a broad array of financial products and services. Insurance products offered through World Financial Group Insurance Agency, Inc. (WFGIA), World Financial Group Insurance Agency of Hawaii, Inc., World Financial Group Insurance Agency of Massachusetts, Inc., World Financial Group Insurance Agency of Wyoming, Inc., World Financial Insurance Agency, Inc. and/or WFG Insurance Agency of Puerto Rico, Inc. WFG and WFGIA are affiliated companies. Virtual Financial Group Headquarters: 826 Orange Ave Coronado CA 92118 Phone 619-663-6607. VirtualFinancialGroup.com WFG and WFGIA Headquarters: 11315 Johns Creek Parkway, Johns Creek, GA 30097-1517. Phone: 770.453.9300. WorldFinancialGroup.com.